You are invited to attend Family Burn Camp 2019 sponsored by St. Florian Fire & Burn Foundation from Friday, August 16th – Sunday, August 18th at Camp Foster YMCA in Spirit Lake, IA.
· Family Burn Camp is open to burn survivors of all ages and their family members.
· The purpose of Family Burn Camp is to introduce burn survivor families to one another and provide the opportunity for survivors and families to have fun in a safe, supportive environment.
· Family Burn Camp is provided at no cost to you; however, if you are able to contribute toward the cost, it would be greatly appreciated. The actual cost of camp is $96 per person. Any amount you contribute is helpful. Please make checks payable to St. Florian Fire and Burn Foundation and send to St. Florian Fire and Burn Foundation PO Box 3563 Sioux City, IA 51102 with “Family Burn Camp” written in the memo line. Another option is to make a donation via the St. Florian website – https://stflorianfireandburnfoundation.com/donate/ with the designation “Family Burn Camp.” Thank you!
· You are responsible for your own transportation to camp.
· The weekend will begin on Friday at 3:00pm (folks usually arrive throughout the afternoon and evening as they are able) and end after lunch on Sunday.
Click on the link down below for the registration form. The document can be filled out and emailed back as an attachment.
o Please send registration forms to Stacey Loen, president of St. Florian Fire & Burn Foundation Email Stacey.
o Or you can print a copy, fill it in by hand, and send it by post:
§ Stacey Loen
804 North Caleb Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
· Please return your registration form by Thursday, August 1st.
If you have questions, please contact Stacey Loen: firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 590-0581.
You can learn more about Family Burn Camp and other programs at https://stflorianfireandburnfoundation.com/burn-survivor-support/family-burn-camp/
I hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to have fun with your family and spend time with other burn/wound survivor families.
We hope to see you there!
Click on link below for Family Burn Camp 2019 Registration Form